Want to AI Accelerate your marketing? Book your discovery session today

The Sustainable Development Goals & LGBT Inclusion

The Sustainable Development Goals & LGBT Inclusion

When the United Nations decided to create a set of global goals to end poverty and inequality by 2030, equality groups pushed for the rights and needs of lesbian, gay, bi and trans people to be taken into account. The result, The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),...
You’re Welcome Here

You’re Welcome Here

I was working online yesterday when I came upon the story of an Edinburgh bar that had been the subject of a graffiti attack, having ‘Gayz Onley’ sprayed upon their walls. This bigoted act of vandalism was clearly intended to cause distress – yet another...
Shaking Up the Social Media Landscape

Shaking Up the Social Media Landscape

According to a study by Hootsuite, 55.1% of the global population uses at least one social media platform—that is 4.33 billion people. On average, users spend 2 hours 22 minutes on social media each day. That is a lot of people spending a lot of time watching...
The Future of Customer Services with AI

The Future of Customer Services with AI

Research in multiple therapeutic areas has shown that when physicians prescribe a drug, the efficacy, safety and side-effect profile of the drug account for only 50% to 60% of the physician’s choice—and that figure has declined over time. The other 40% to 50% is based...
Podcast: Making the Patient Voice Matter

Podcast: Making the Patient Voice Matter

A new podcast aimed at Pharma marketeers, and everyone interested in how technology can help create better health outcomes for patients, has launched over the last week. Making The Patient Voice Matter  Sponsored by PatientMetRx, the only data insight service...