What’s The Patient Confidence Score?
PatientMetRx® captures the voice of the patient by medicine through collecting social signals from patients at scale from social media, connected devices, blogs, forums and reviews. The fragmented patient voice is filtered and decoded using AI, ML and NLP technology and matched to regulatory grade medicine information. Patient experience is benchmarked through the Patient Confidence Score to drive the efficiency of marketing spend and share growth by medicine or therapy area. Data is accessed via subscription for instant real time usage.
The Process from Sourcing to Output:
How is Patient Feedback Used to Create the Patient Confidence Score?
Patient feedback is collected, matched, and normalised against regulated medicine names.
The Patient Confidence Score is a measure that is calculated daily for each medicine based on an algorithm combining 3 measures:
- Velocity of mentions,
- And context by medicine brand
It represents a single score for patients’ confidence in a medicine as-of a specific day.
How is the Score Calculated?
The score is automatically calculated by averaging patient confidence over the previous 30 days. It is shown as a trending line graph over a selected time range from 2015 to date and can be viewed alongside the trends for competitor brands.
What Does the Score Mean?
Patient Confidence Scores are divided into:
- And Low
This is indicated through traffic light colours around the score. Attention can be given by clients to this diagnosis in evaluating the marketing activity needed to influence the patient voice.
How are Event Insights Linked to the PCS?
Event Insights can occur for both peaks and throughs in the Patient Confidence Score where a significant change has been detected in a medicines Patient Voice.
PatientMetRx® will break down changes of Patient Voice into actionable insights these include:
Feelings – Patients mentioned the feelings: “Anxious, Nervous, Frustrated”
Symptoms – Patients mentioned the symptoms: “Dizzy, Nausea and Shortness of Breath”
Brand Mentions – At this time, the daily brand mentions were 2% lower on average than usual. This means less people were talking about DOAC A.
Sentiment – At the peak, sentiment was 14% higher than it normally is.
How would I use the Patient Confidence Score?
The PatientMetRx® platform can be used in a number of ways internally and externally for the Pharmaceutical industry.
- It allows you to access the correlation between your own patient engagement content deployment and patient confidence.
- It provides a way of understanding the correlation between Patient Confidence and commercial measures.
- You can put your finger on the key challenges facing patients so you can tailor content to that need.
- You can overlay the real time data with other ecosystem information to enrich decision making.
- Why not track competitors Patient Confidence Scores to find out who’s doing what and how do you respond?
- You may utilise the changing confidence score to target intelligence gathering efforts to specific competitors.
We are the global platform to access your patients voice with the power of the Patient Confidence Score.
Book a discovery session here and get started today.