Technology has handed customers unprecedented power to dictate the rules in purchasing goods and services. Three-quarters of them, research finds, expect “now” service within five minutes of making contact online. A similar share want a simple experience, use comparison apps when they shop, and put as much trust in online reviews as in personal recommendations. Increasingly, customers expect from all players the same kind of immediacy, personalization, and convenience that they receive from leading practitioners such as Google and Amazon.
PatientMetRx Customer Focus:
We notice that customers no longer base their loyalty on price or product and instead, they stay loyal to companies due to the experience they receive. This is valuable insight encouraging exceptional customer experience to shape our customers perceptions, in turn affecting their behaviours and building memories and feelings to drive their loyalty.
Our top priority is to gain in-depth knowledge about our customers using Voice of Customer data and bring out valuable insights from that data to better connect Pharmaceutical Companies to the patient voice.
As a result, we are invested in the long-term relationships of our customers.
How Does PatientMetRx Provide Assistance to Customers?
Through Multi-Channel Services we interact with our customers to deliver consistent communication and customer experience throughout their journey with us.
1. Contact Us – We like to encourage any prospects or customers to contact us whenever is required. This can be done using the “Contact us” or “Leave a Comment” feature on the website which will be received by the customer services team dedicated to answering any queries you may have.
2. Live Chat – If you require a more immediate response, the online open chat box is available during work hours so that you can speak with someone directly.
3. Book a Meeting – If you would like to speak with us face-to-face about the products we offer, we welcome any meetings to be booked through the demo feature.
4. Speak with a Data Analyst – The Patient Confidence Score has been designed so that it is easy to understand and interpret. However, we understand that sometimes these insights are more valuable when provided with context and specialist skill. For this purpose, you can request to speak with a data analyst from PatientMetRx who will be happy to assist your enquiry.
5. Feedback Feature – It is encouraged that we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction delivered through a high quality, simplistic and accessible service. Our feedback feature is available so we know what is expected of us and how to best deliver this.
How Does PatientMetRx Measure Customer Experience?
A trusted anchor for customer experience management is through the Net Promoter Score (NPS). The NPS measures customer experience and helps to predict business growth. PatientMetRx use a NPS to gauge how happy customers are with the product and will take action if they are unhappy, to see how we can improve our service.
Promoters: (Score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
Passives: (Score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
Detractors: (Score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
The NPS as a result is calculated by subtracting the percentage of Detractors from the percentage of Promoters.
Therefore, our customer care enables us to be able to adapt to new customer expectations and maintain high quality customer service to increase customer satisfaction
Kulbytė, T., (2021) ’37 Customer Experience Statistics You Need to Know For 2021′ Available at: https://www.superoffice.com/blog/customer-experience-statistics/ [Accessed 28 April 2021]
Loudari, D., (2020) ‘How important is NPS in your Customer Care strategy?’ Available at: https://www.ringcentral.com/us/en/blog/nps-in-your-customer-care-strategy/ [Accessed 28 April 2021]
McKinsey & Company, (2016) ‘The CEO guide to customer experience’ Available at: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/operations/our-insights/the-ceo-guide-to-customer-experience [Accessed 28 April 2021]